Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:58:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  FWL Articles
| | |-+  Knights QB Jason Campbell in Paris?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Knights QB Jason Campbell in Paris?  (Read 1130 times)
philip-newyork

« on: December 09, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »

Knights QB Jason Campbell was seen recently in Paris looking at high priced flats.  He would not comment on whether a trade was in the works, but GM Schofield stated that "it is no secret that Campbell is on the market, we have spoken with several teams including Paris and an offer is on the table.  It has not been finalized as we are waiting to hear from Paris, for now, Campbell is still on the inactive list and will not be with the team this week." 

Campbell has some great numbers, but has never fit in to the Knights style of play.  He will be a great starter for any team in the league.  Also rumored to be mixed in the trade talks is one of the talented young CB's for the Knights.  This could line up to be a great trade for both sides.  We will see.
Paul-London
Administrator

London Monarchs GM

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »

Could be a great move for both sides.

I'm a huge fan of veteran Phil Stambaugh...

http://www.fwl.org.uk/alltime.htm#pstambaugh

Been superb for NY.

Campbell on paper looks a great QB but a trade would be sensible, think he would do better elsewhere.  Its like my HB Joe Hall, i didnt want to bench him but hes having a nightmare year, on paper hes my best HB but hes not performing so i've had to make the change (and had a decent rushing attack this week).

Stambaugh was superb last year when he was named the starter again, Campbell did alright the year before with 3,800 yards, 12 td's and 4 ints but NY didnt seem the same.  Think Campbell needs a move, hope it happens.
philip-newyork

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 10:27:36 AM »

I still have not heard anything from Paris.  I was excited to move Campbell, but it looks like maybe they are out of the bidding for now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: