Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:58:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  FWL Articles
| | |-+  Kreiner outrageous
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kreiner outrageous  (Read 991 times)
Mario ADK

GM Austria DarkKnights

« on: April 07, 2005, 04:00:40 PM »

With 2 weeks to go to the "FWL-Classic" at Vienna, the rivalry between London and Austria is exploding. Austrias GM Kreiner, widely known for his temper, was caught within a brawl between reporters of Austria and their London counterparts at a news conference in Vienna.

It all began when Londons tabloid-reporters asked if it was true that the Austrian team would use steroids, especially before the London-games. "Bullsh*t!!!", Kreiner screamed right into the face of one of the reporters, pushing him away from his body. "The news that a truck full of coloured pills was found in front of our practice camp does not mean anything. I do not know why the police is guessing that the ADK-dynasty would have anything to do with that". When a French reporter noted that QB Kevin Kreinhagen (which was surprisingly traded from the DarkKnights to the Musketeers hours before the press-conference) would have said that he left the DarkKnights because of "their way they try to use medicals to improve themselves", Kreiner suddendly jumped into the seats to punch the Frenchman into the face. This was the start of big brawl between Austrian and London reporters, with the poor Frenchman underneath and Kreiner on top, still furious.

When the brawl ended Kreiner left the scene, but not without giving his last comment: "Kevin never belonged to our team. I observed him and the friends around him, mostly British. I never trusted him. To me it seems i got him that cheap form Mr. Compton because he might have had the mission to divide our glorious franchise and to spread anger and hate by making up stories like that one. But he failed. We gave him every chance but he does neither have the heart nor the skills to be a real DarkKnight. I would have given him away for an 8th rounder or even would have had released him but Paris` GM wanted to get rid of his 2nd rounder so i took it."

It is said that the French reporter might bring Kreiners physical attack to court. But even if that is not the case: One could see that with only 2 weeks to go before AUS-LON, and with the playoff-hopes dimming from week to week, Kreiner is nervous. Very nervous.

Former GM Austria DarkKnights (FWL-season 21 is 12th Season as GM):
GM of the Year - Season #2; #15
FWL-BOWL-Champion - Season #3; #15
EFC Champion - Season #3; #15
EFC WEST Champion - Season #2; #3; #4; #5; #13; #14; #15
Andrew-Neutral

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 01:17:34 PM »

Are you saying I've just traded my no 2 draft pick for a trouble-maker! I want my money back!

Anyway, at the team medical early today, Kreinhagen passed all the tests and looks a good fit into the simplyfied Paris passing attack. He will be inactive for this week's game, and is currently number 4 on the depth chart.

Andrew
GM of the Year, season 5
Official FWL Stats-Geek
Mario ADK

GM Austria DarkKnights

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 02:25:01 PM »

Kevins fault is that he had the worst thing an ADK-player can have: He came from the Monarchs. So nobody liked him and he made up this silly story about thoses steroids which where found at the training-facilities.

stupid stuff.....

Undecided

Former GM Austria DarkKnights (FWL-season 21 is 12th Season as GM):
GM of the Year - Season #2; #15
FWL-BOWL-Champion - Season #3; #15
EFC Champion - Season #3; #15
EFC WEST Champion - Season #2; #3; #4; #5; #13; #14; #15
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: