Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:45:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  FWL Articles
| | |-+  DarkKnights are huge force in upcoming draft!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DarkKnights are huge force in upcoming draft!  (Read 906 times)
Mario ADK

GM Austria DarkKnights

« on: April 08, 2005, 07:37:29 AM »

With the rather surprising trade of Backup-QB Kreinhagen to Paris for a 2nd-rounder, Austria seems to be a team to watch in next seasons draft as they have 4 picks in the first two rounds:
1) Their own 1st rounder (should be a medium pick between 8th and 10th overall)
2) Londons 2nd-rounder (19th)
3) Their own 2nd rounder (25-30th)
4) ParisĀ“ 2nd rounder (25-30th)

"I am delighted about our opportunities", Kreiner said at a beginning of a press-conference (that ended in a heavy scandal, see former note!). "We have the youngest team already and i think we have the opportunity to improve even more with next seasons draft"

Did the departure of Kreinhagen not bear a risk for the DarkKnights as they might have given away a future superstar? "Look", Kreiner responded, " with all those picks it will be easy to replace him. This season seems to be lost for us already anyway, the only thing we want to achieve is simply 2 wins against London."

Rumours said that Kreinhagen was offered to London but GM Compton was hesitant. "Another bad move by a inferior London GM", Kreiner smiled......

With all thos 2nd-rounders in hand, would Kreiner be open for a huge trade including 1st rounders? "I am open, yes!" If anyone wants to enter into talks about his first rounder i will be there to discuss this and pay a lot of money for it......."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 07:39:37 AM by MarioKreiner ADK » Logged

Former GM Austria DarkKnights (FWL-season 21 is 12th Season as GM):
GM of the Year - Season #2; #15
FWL-BOWL-Champion - Season #3; #15
EFC Champion - Season #3; #15
EFC WEST Champion - Season #2; #3; #4; #5; #13; #14; #15
Paul-London
Administrator

London Monarchs GM

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 08:26:09 AM »

Good trading Mario, you could easily get 2 or even 3 starters in those early rounds depending on whats available and whos left.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: