Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:13:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  FWL Articles
| | |-+  Suggestions for the next season
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Suggestions for the next season  (Read 4801 times)
Andrew-Neutral

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 11:27:37 AM »

I would love that !  I have 99% of every weeks FWL files (i think one or two are missing).

I have again most of the play by play text files, let me know what you need (eg week by week FWL files or week by week play.txt's) and i can send them to you on CD.

Email me your address and i'll send you what i have, do you need any existing FWL tools or do you create something new ?

I would love to know records for each team, using srecords.exe messed up a few seasons back and i'm unsure how to get it working again which is a shame as i used to love that file
Paul,

My idea would require all the weekly statistic summarys (sgames.htm). I would then write a little program which would read each one in turn and store the results in a database, which could then be interogated. I may even put the database on a webserver for everyone to play with. This could be ready by the end of season 23, by which time Paris will be 7-time FWL bowl winners!

Andrew
GM of the Year, season 5
Official FWL Stats-Geek
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: