Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  Gameday Discussion
| | |-+  The Same Story get Frustrating
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Same Story get Frustrating  (Read 1535 times)
philip-newyork

« on: March 23, 2010, 10:25:33 AM »

It is a wierd game that we play.  It doesnt matter what I do, where I place people, or the gameplan that I use.  The results seem to be the very same every week.  I take a big first half lead and effectively destroy the other team.  Then in maraculous manner, the other team comes back and beats me every week!

It is not the stats on my members.  They are all good when it comes to endurance and physical skill.  This is getting so frustrating every year.  I never seem to be the "chosen" one.

grrrrrrrr......just airing my frustration.

Paul-London
Administrator

London Monarchs GM

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 06:50:26 AM »

Yep i must admit its weird, the strange thing is your previous 'weak link' QB Jason Campbell is now playing very very well.  You have a great HB in Jarrett Payton, what i would do is revamp your offensive line, hopefully get the right mix.  Its not working as it is so i would swap some players around. 

Try to look at other successful teams rosters and see what type of players they use at G or T etc, some teams prefer heavy tackles, others light quick guards.

Rushing is hard in FB Pro, once you get the right combination of offensive line/gameplan/RB you should do well, defenses are far better this year so there are some bad rushing performances every week but i admit you should be better at running the ball
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: