Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  Gameday Discussion
| | |-+  Week 14 viewing order
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Week 14 viewing order  (Read 1594 times)
jcompton-Orlando
Administrator

« on: April 27, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »

Here's the Week 14 viewing order I'm considering:

Orlando @ Ohio (The only game with no real playoff implications--viewing it last would be sort of anticlimactic, so may as well get it out of the way first.)

San Antonio @ Rhein (Do the Riders have a chance at the AFC's top seed? A must-win!)

New York @ Sacramento (If the Riders win, this game is huge for Sacramento. It's important to NY/NJ, either way.)

Montreal @ Raleigh-Durham (A must-win for the Skyhawks. If Montreal wins, they can wreak havoc with tiebreakers.)

Mexico @ Birmingham (Win and the Aztecs are in. If the Fire win, they can sneak in with a lot of help. Hard to say if this game or the MON@RD game should be viewed first, since the outcome of the one affects the teams in the other.)

Berlin @ Amsterdam (Keeps Berlin alive for the EFC East crown.)

London @ Frankfurt (If Berlin wins, this is a must-win for the Galaxy.)

Barcelona @ Scottish (Do the Claymores wrap up the division, or do they have to watch the scoreboard?)

Austria @ Paris (The winner is going to the playoffs--possibly even as the division champ, if Austria wins and the Claymores lost. The loser stays home. Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth on the Sunday Night Football call, for certain.)

I want to be Stan Gelbaugh when I grow up.
Paul-London
Administrator

London Monarchs GM

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 03:11:40 AM »

Oops only just seen this, i've done Week 14, its on the main site, has no spoilers and should work okay as it is (you see one game preview, you click on the link, read the play by play and then go back), you then scroll down to the next one.

Should make it exciting
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: