Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:21:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  FWL Articles
| | |-+  Who should be GM of the year ? (Read after you know the week 14 scores)
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Who should be GM of the year ?  (Read after you know the week 14 scores)  (Voting closed: May 08, 2010, 03:23:07 AM)
TC - Sacramento - Came from a .500 record last year to the best team in the AFC - 0 (0%)
Jimmy - Paris - Changed the team totally, great offense, top ranked defense, only the second playoff spot ever for Paris - 4 (44.4%)
Andreas - Berlin - Defending champs came good at the end and now have the top seed in the EFC - 0 (0%)
Jason.C - Orlando - From 2-12 to 9-5 and AFC East champs, amazing ! - 5 (55.6%)
Jason.H - SA - In a tough division the Riders had some superb wins and look very strong - 0 (0%)
Ronnie - Scotland - Won a very tough EFC West. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who should be GM of the year ? (Read after you know the week 14 scores)  (Read 2303 times)
Paul-London
Administrator

London Monarchs GM

« on: April 28, 2010, 03:23:07 AM »

Who should be GM of the year ?  One vote per person.  The results will be shown in 10 days.

Please lets get a good response here and get most of the GM's voting.

Thanks
TC-Sacramento

SURGE GM

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »

Kudos go to Jason C. for his terrific turnaround of the Thunder this season...

TC
General Manager
Sacramento SURGE
Paul-London
Administrator

London Monarchs GM

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 06:24:51 AM »

Well Jason will get the award then, great work Jason.

Its always tough to vote, after seeing who the FWL Champions are i think TC deserves a ton of credit as well, hes been in the FWL a fair while and has turned around the Surges fortunes with an amazing season, best in their history

I think we need Kliff Kingsbury to turn into Matt Lytle Mk II and fumble 40 times a year for Jason.C though Wink  I'm sure he misses that !
jcompton-Orlando
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

I'm grateful to be honored, although my vote went to Jimmy.

As for Kingsbury, it's enough for me that he led the league in picks.

I want to be Stan Gelbaugh when I grow up.
TC-Sacramento

SURGE GM

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »

Well Jason will get the award then, great work Jason.

Its always tough to vote, after seeing who the FWL Champions are i think TC deserves a ton of credit as well, hes been in the FWL a fair while and has turned around the Surges fortunes with an amazing season, best in their history

I think we need Kliff Kingsbury to turn into Matt Lytle Mk II and fumble 40 times a year for Jason.C though Wink  I'm sure he misses that !

Thanks for the nod Paul, but glad to see Jason get the award as he completely turned around the Thunder this season.

TC
General Manager
Sacramento SURGE
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: