Fantasy World League Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:11:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
FWL GMs! Register your name with the team name after it, like "TC-Sacramento"!
5375 Posts in 1144 Topics by 25 Members
Latest Member: Jack-NewYork
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Fantasy World League Forum
|-+  FWL Boards
| |-+  FWL Articles
| | |-+  New features added to FWL Stats site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New features added to FWL Stats site  (Read 700 times)
Andrew-Neutral

« on: June 22, 2007, 04:37:53 PM »

Hello all,

I've finally added some more features to the stats site;
  • For each season, you can now get that season's stats - eg rushing for, rushing against and then all individual rushing stats - click on the "season stats" tab
  • Team records, like most "Most Yards Gained Rushing, Both Teams, Game" and "First Downs by Penalty, Season" are now ready - click on the "team records"
  • If you go to the "teams" page, then chose a team, then chose a past (or current season) you can see full results and stats for that team and that season - now including score by quarters!!
  • There is also a "summary" page, showing how much information is stored in the database.
I've got a few more pages up my sleeves, including the "game replay" feature mentioned a few weeks ago. I'm rewriting this page to use AJAX, so it should operate more efficiently.

As always, any comments, praise, criticism and suggestions gratefully received. And, before anyone asks, "yes, I do have a life."

Andrew
GM of the Year, season 5
Official FWL Stats-Geek
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: